연구실 홈페이지: https://ncmlys.wixsite.com/ncml
교수님 소개 introdution
홍진기 교수님은 서울대학교 화학생물공학부에서 self-assembly of polymeric nanomaterials과 관련한 연구로 박사학위를 받으셨습니다. 2010년 이후 2년간 Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Chemical Engineering에서 Postdoctoral Associate으로 재직하시면서 연구를 수행하셨습니다. 이후 경희대학교 생명과학대학, 중앙대학교 화학신소재공학부에서 조교수, 부교수로 재직하신 후 2018년 3월 이후로 연세대학교 화공생명공학과에서 부교수로 재직 중에 계십니다. 주요 연구 분야는 고분자 기반의 나노 다층박막 제조를 통하여 바이오 연구 분야 (줄기세포 치료제, 약물 전달, 항 박테리아 표면, 세포생장 제어 구조 등)로의 응용을 주로 하고 있으며, Nature Materials, ACS Nano, Journal of American Chemical Society와 같은 해외의 저명한 저널에 다수 논문을 게재하셨습니다.
주요연구 과제 research
Cell surface modification with nanofilms for various applications
Nitric oxide delivery
Surface modification for anti-fouling
Cell toxicity profiling
Multilayer film for preparation of gas/oil-water separation
1. U. Han, Y.-J. Kim, W. Kim, J.-H. Park*, J. Hong* "Construction of designed nano-scale cellular environments by coating multilayer nanofilm on the surface of human induced pluripotent stem cells" Nanoscale, 11, 13541-13551 (2019)
2. D. Choi, H. Kim, D. Kim, J. Heo, H. Lee*, J.-B. Lee*, J. Hong* "Self-assembled DNA hollow spheres from microsponges" Biofabrication, 11, 025016 (2019)
3. J.-H. Hwang, U. Han, M. Yang, Y. Choi, J. Choi, J.-M. Lee, H.-S. Jung, J. Hong*, J.-H. Hong* "Artificial cellular nano-environment composed of collagen-based nanofilm promotes osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells." Acta Biomaterialia, 86, 247-256 (2019).
4. H. Jeong, J. Park, J. Shin, J.-C. Yoo, J.-Y. Park*, J. Hong* " Prolonged release period of nitric oxide gas for treatment of bacterial keratitis by amine-rich polymer decoration of nanoparticles", Chemistry of Materials, 30, 8528-8537 (2018).
5. M. Choi, D. Choi, J. Hong* "Multilayered controlled drug release silk fibroin nano-film by manipulating secondary structure", Biomacromolecules, 7, 3096-3103 (2018)
6. U. Han, P. H. Park, Y. J. Kim, T. H. Park, J. H. Park*, J. Hong* “Efficient encapsulation and sustained release of basic fibroblast growth factor in nanofilm: extension of the feeding cycle of human induced pluripotent stem cell culture", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 9, 25087(2017).
7. U. Han, P. H. Park, Y. J. Kim, T. H. Park, J. H. Park*, J. Hong* “Efficient encapsulation and sustained release of basic fibroblast growth factor in nanofilm: extension of the feeding cycle of human induced pluripotent stem cell culture", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 9, 25087 (2017).
8. M. Choi, H. Park, D. Choi, U. Han, T. H. Park, H. Lee, J. Park, J. Hong* “Multilayer Nanofilms via Inkjet Printing for Stabilizing Growth Factor and Designing Desired Cell Developments", Advanced Healthcare Materials, 1700216 (2017) Journal Front Cover.
9. D. Choi, H. Lee, H. -B. Kim, M. Yang, J. Heo, Y. Won, S. S. Jang, J. K. Park, Y. Son, T. I. Oh E. A. Lee*, J. Hong* “Cytoprotective self-assembled RGD peptide nanofilms for surface modification of viable mesenchymal stem cells”, Chemistry of Materials, 29, 2055-2065 (2017).
10. X. Lin, J. Heo, H. Jeong, M. Choi, M. Chang, J. Hong* “Robust Superhydrophobic Carbon Nanofiber Network Inlay-Gated Mesh for Water-in- Oil Emulsion Separation with High Flux", Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 4, 17970-17980 (2016) Journal Back Cover.
11. H. Jeong, S. Ronallo, M. Rossetti, J. Heo, J. Shin, K. Park, F. Ricci, J. Hong* “Electronic activation of a DNA nanodevice using a multilayer nanofilm”, Small, 12, 5572-5578, (2016) Journal Front Cover.
12. H. Jeong, J. Heo, B. Son, D. Choi, T. H. Park, M. Chang, J. Hong* “Intrinsic Hydrophobic Cairn-like Multilayer Films for Anti-Bacterial Effect with Enhanced Durability”, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 7, 26117 (2015).
13. D. Choi, B. Son, T. Park, J. Hong* “Controlled Surface Functionality of Magnetic Nanoparticles by Layer-by-Layer Assembled Nano-Films”, Nanoscale, 7, 6703 (2015).
14. S. Y. Kim, J. Hong, R. Kavian, S. W. Lee, N. Hyder, Y. Shao-Horn, P. T. Hammond “Rapid fabrication of thick Spray-Layer-by-Layer carbon nanotube electrodes for high power and energy devices”, Energy & Environmental Science, 6, 888-897 (2013)
15. J. Hong,† J. H. Lee,† Y. S. Kang, S. W. Kang, “Facilitated CO2 Transport Membranes Utilizing Positively Polarized Copper Nanoparticles”(†Equally contributed), Chemical Communications, 48, 5298-5300 (2012).
16. J. B. Lee, J. Hong, D. K. Bonner, Z. Poon, P. T. Hammond, “Self-assembled RNA interference microsponges for efficient siRNA delivery”, Nature Materials, 11, 316-322 (2012) Journal Front Cover.
17. N. J. Shah, J. Hong, N. Hyder, P. T. Hammond, “Osteophilic Multilayer Coatings for Accelerated Bone Tissue Growth”, Advanced Materials, 24, 1445- 1450 (2012) Journal Front Cover.
18. J. Hong, N. J. Shah, A. C. Drake, J. B. Lee, J. Chen, P. T. Hammond, “Graphene Multilayer Dressings for Controlled Release of Drugs”, ACS Nano, 6, 81-88 (2012).
19. B. G. Choi, J. Hong, W. H. Hong, P. T. Hammond, H. Park, “Rational Design of All Solid-State Flexible Thin Supercapacitors Based on Polymer- Functionalized Graphenes”, ACS Nano, 5, 7205-7215 (2011).
20. J. Hong, J. Han, H. Yoon, K. Char, B. Kim, “Carbon-Based Layer-by-Layer Nanostructures: From Films to Hollow Capsules”, Nanoscale, 3, 4515-4531 (2011) Journal Front Cover.
21. J. Hong, B. Kim, K. Char, and P. T. Hammond, “Inherent Charge-Shifting Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Blends: A Facile Route for Tunable Protein Release from Surfaces”, Biomacromolecules, 12, 2975–2981 (2011).
22. B. G. Choi, J. Hong, Y. C. Park, D. H. Jung, W. H. Hong, P. T. Hammond, H. Park, “Chemical Strategy Toward Innovation of Polymer Electrolytes: Nanoscale Manipulation of Ion Channels by Functionalized Graphene”, ACS Nano, 5, 5167–5174 (2011).
23. J. Hong, W. K. Bae, H. Lee, S. Oh, K. Char, F. Caruso, and J. Cho "Tunable Superhydrophobic and Optical Properties of Colloidal Films Coated with Block Copolymer Micelles/Micelle Multilayers", Advanced Materials, 19, 4364-4369 (2007).
24. J. Cho, J. Hong, K. Char and F. Caruso, "Nanoporous Block Copolymer Micelle/Micelle Multilayer Films with Dual Optical Properties", Journal of the American Chemical Society, 128, 9935-942 (2006).